Talent Acquisition InternYears of experience: 3 to 6 months Location:
India: GurugramDepartment:HR Skills:Communication Skills, Go getter attitude
Take the assessment
We are a close-knit team of professionals dedicated to creating best-in-class digital products and are always on the lookout for talented individuals to further our passion. If all of this resonates with you, apply now and take a short assessment to fast-track your profile for the next stages. Once done, our team will review it and get back to you.
Good luck! We look forward to having you onboard.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent in HRM / Psychology
- 2 yrs to 6 yrs of tech / non-tech recruitment experience in fast paced global recruitment environment managing end to end recruitment activities which includes talent branding, sourcing strategies, selection process, candidate experience, data management and all the related responsibilities
- Prior experience in developing and maintaining positive relationships with key stakeholders, hiring managers including HR contact
- Experience in ATS and other new world recruitment tools, technologies and platforms to improve process efficiencies
- Outstanding assessment and interviewing skills; strong command of assessment and selection methodologies, instruments, and processes
- In-depth knowledge of the recruiting landscape with ability to produce external trends, market intelligence and industry insights
- Worked in a team environment that emphasized group contributions
- Proven ability to perform under pressure and under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication, collaboration, influencing, and problem-solving skills
- Able to adapt own approach and style to the situation and working in agile culture