Development InternYears of experience: 0 to 1 year Location:
India: GurugramDepartment:IT Skills:SDLC, Coding
Take the assessment
We are a close-knit team of professionals dedicated to creating best-in-class digital products and are always on the lookout for talented individuals to further our passion. If all of this resonates with you, apply now and take a short assessment to fast-track your profile for the next stages. Once done, our team will review it and get back to you.
Good luck! We look forward to having you onboard.
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Believes in a systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts, & etc) of functionality, addressing every use case through creative solutions.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plans are in place and adheres to great quality of code at all times.
- Active participation in troubleshooting, debugging, and updating the current live system.
- Verify user feedback in making the system more stable and easier.
- Work closely with analysts, designers, and other peer developers.
- Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers.